AEK Bank 1826 App is here!
What is AEK Bank 1826 App?
Using the free iPhone or Android app of AEK BANK 1826, you can decide when and where you want to execute your banking transactions. The app's integrated scanner function is particularly valuable: it allows you to enter payments in no time at all and saves you the tedious task of typing in the details.
Whether you are entering invoices, making account transfers or calling up detailed stock exchange information and immediately issuing a securities order via AEK Bank 1826 App, you always have an overview of your finances.
Overview of functions
The latest news on AEK BANK 1826
Overview and account/custody account queries
Active orders, search for and purchase securities, stock exchange information, exchange rates and currency converter
- Payments *
E-bills, account transfers, scan payment slips, orange/red payment slips, inland bank payments and pending payments queries.
Important contact data and telephone numbers. Locations of branches and ATMs
Secure e-mail communication with AEK BANK 1826, inbox and sent messages
* For security reasons, only payments that have already been entered once in AEK NET can be processed using the app.
Requirements for AEK Bank 1826 App?
To use AEK Bank 1826 App you require a smartphone with:
- Apple operating system iOS 7.0 or newer
- Android operating system 2.3 or newer
To register, you require your contract number and a mobile password. In order to use the e-banking functions of AEK Bank 1826 App, you are required to complete the activation procedure via AEK NET on your computer. You must also enter a mobile password under settings in AEK NET, which is only valid for the registration procedure of AEK Bank 1826 App.
AEK Bank 1826 App is only available to private clients domiciled in Switzerland who have access to the relevant Swiss store (iTunes / Google Play). The application automatically encrypts the transfer of all displayed data.
- Protect your smartphone using a PIN code. Use your smartphone's automatic lock and passcode lock functions to protect it against being accessed by unauthorised persons. You should also never leave your device unattended.
- Never disclose security details. AEK BANK 1826 never sends its clients requests – either via e-mail or other channels – to disclose security details such as contract numbers or passwords.
- Use the latest versions of both the operating system and AEK Bank 1826 App. Use the encrypted WLAN network at home or the mobile network of the provider (these are more secure than public or other freely accessible WLAN networks).
- Do not employ jailbreaking or rooting (impairment of the security infrastructure).
- Further information on the topic of secure mobile banking can be found at "eBanking but secure!".
Please note that a client relationship with AEK BANK 1826 may be deduced through the downloading, installation and/or use of this application and the associated links to third parties (e.g. App Store, Google Play, network operators, device manufacturers). Bank-client confidentiality can no longer be guaranteed due to the possible disclosure of your banking relationship and bank-client information to third parties (e.g. should you lose your end device).
How can I use AEK Bank 1826 App?
Install AEK Bank 1826 App for iPhone or Android now free of charge and then activate the app in AEK NET.
Do you have any other questions? Please contact us.